April autumn beans bean stew brassicas broad beans broccoli Bubble and Squeak butternut squash cabbage cabbage pie cabbages calendula calendula balm carrot Carrots cavolo nero celeriac celery chilli chitting Christmas claendula oil clay soil coco de paimpol crop rotation cucumbers curtains fabric conditioner Fassolada February fence fennel Fennel risotto Field beans flint corn flowers freezing garlic gift grass green manure homemade gift insects January keats lavender leek lentils May milled corn flour onions paper plant pots parsnip Parsnips pearl barley peppers pie popcorn potato potatoes pumpkin soup quinoa rice roasted squash runner beans salad seasons seed packets Seeds shed snow soup spinach Spring squash squash soup storing stuffed squash Summer Swifts tomato and bean soup tomatoes tomato soup vegan recipe vegetables Winter winter garden winter vegetables
Popular Post This Week
- Vivi’s Kitchen Garden 89: Sunshine, bean arches and lavender.
- Vivi’s Kitchen Garden 88: Sowing flint corn, squash and cucumbers.
- Vivi’s Kitchen Garden 87: Sowing for winter and a few flowers for the pollinators.
- Vivi’s Kitchen Garden 86: Grass paths, group efforts and grapevine recycling.
- In the Kitchen: Fassolada (Greek bean stew).
- Vivi’s Kitchen Garden: April Garden Tour (2018).
- Vivi’s Kitchen Garden 85: Planting potatoes and onions
- In the Kitchen: Chilli for a chilly day.
- Vivi’s Kitchen Garden 84: Pricking out and potting on – peppers and celeriac.
- Vivi’s Kitchen Garden 83: Dealing with my clay soil.