April autumn beans brassicas broad beans broccoli Bubble and Squeak butternut squash cabbage cabbage pie cabbages calendula calendula balm carrot Carrots cavolo nero celeriac celery chitting Christmas claendula oil coco de paimpol crop rotation curtains fabric conditioner February fennel Fennel risotto flint corn freezing garlic gift green manure homemade gift insects January keats leek lentils May milled corn flour onions parsnip Parsnips pearl barley peppers pie popcorn potato potatoes pumpkin soup quinoa rice roasted squash salad seasons seed packets Seeds shed soup spinach Spring squash squash soup storing stuffed squash Summer Swifts tomato and bean soup tomatoes tomato soup vegan recipe vegetables Winter
- Pumpkin/Squash & Pearl Barley soup.
- Try It Yourself: baby quilt – gift for a new baby.
- Vivi’s Kitchen Garden 74: Starting the first vegetable seeds; celeriac and peppers.
- Vivi’s Kitchen Garden 73: Onions, odd jobs and getting stuck in.
- Vivi’s Kitchen Garden 72: Making the path and pruning.
- Pretty handmade seed packets for gifts.
- Simple curtains for a shed.
- Calendula Balm (for eczema, nappy rash and gardener’s hands)
- Calendula Oil (cold maceration method)
- Bubble & Tweak (bubble and squeak with celeriac and milled flint corn)